Saturday, April 5, 2008

One Month!

So...today was entertaining, we got our family portraits done, along with Jocelyn's one month pictures! We went to Olan Mills, and would you know that the guy that works there...well, let's just say that he's something else, and I don't plan on having him do too many more portraits for us. I just wasn't impressed with him much at all.

Jocelyn did so well, other than not wanting to co-operate with the guy, and I don't blame her because I wouldn't have wanted to co-operate either. He was just strange. However, I feel that we got some pretty decent shots, and an adorable family picture...well, I don't like myself in the picture, but then again, I'm so critical of pictures of me that it shouldn't be too surprising. So, in two weeks we should have them back and ready to play with them. I'm SO ready to scrapbook again that it's killing me! I just don't seem to have the time to keep my house clean and have time to scrapbook in between feeding/diaper changing/play time! Hopefully I'll get time sooner or later, but as for now I guess I'll just keep taking the pictures. Though all the cute ones with Mike and Jocelyn sleeping on the couch get missed. It seems Mike doesn't sleep sound enough for me to sneak to the camera and capture the moment before he wakes up, and then the pictures are off limits :(

So after the pictures, we went to a gas station and Mike and I took turns going inside to change our clothes...then we met my parents at Quaker Steak and Lube for a late lunch. After that was a stop at WalMart, a stop at my grandma's with Jocelyn, then a stroller/walk to my aunt's...and now a stop at my parents, so it's time for the update.

Well that was the day, so I guess it's all until the next post, until then...Ciao!

No comments: