Wednesday, May 14, 2008

good always?

So many people start going to church and serving God, and they are like, "Life is great, God is good, He's providing SO much!" But then, as time passes, there are trials and people give into the temptations of life. Then we stop hearing about how good God has been and those people start wondering what they did wrong, all of a sudden they don't think God is good anymore, but that's not the case! God never promised that a life following Him would be rid of trials and temptations. If it were, our love for God wouldn't mean all that much. We can't live in a perfect world here on earth, it's not reality, but one day, when I'm in heaven, I know life will be perfect, when I see my saviour's face and he says to me, "My child, come to me!" That is the day that I look forward to, it gives me the strength to get through all the trials of life, whether I get through them easily, or I have to fight what seems like a continuous battle.

The answer is yes...God is ALWAYS good! If you are ever doubting that, all you have to do is look back over your life...look at ALL that God has done for you. There are so many answered prayers in my life that I have no doubt that God is real, and God is good...ALWAYS!!!!

I just pray that in my life, I will live out just that. To let people see through me that even on a bad day, God is still good, and one day I will meet Him face to face and be in awe by God's mercy and grace. Don't let the little things in life get you down...God will see you through in His time.

I know it's hard to see it when you want something now and God says to wait, but it is so worth it!

No comments: