Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mother's day

Well, I have pretty much made it through my first mother's day! I planned the meal for the day and didn't want grandma to have to cook, so I contacted Naomi and my mom to have them bring sides, then I made chicken parmesan and pasta with sauce. It was a good meal, and not just because I'm partial to my own cooking! The only problem with the day was that it was all rainy and yucky outside:(

We started a new series at church this morning called "What Lies Beneath". It was really touching today, I was going to put up a link to the online message, but it's not up for today yet. You can check out the series by clicking the New Pointe Community Church link on my "Sites I keep my EYE on" section. It was all about how God knows us, even below the surface, and he still loves us no matter what.

Jocelyn is being dedicated on Sunday, May 25th at New Pointe, if anyone is interested let me know. I need to get going, but I'll post more soon.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Clarissa, that is so sweet of you to have gotten a meal together for Grandma Nellie. You are such a sweet woman to have thought of that and I am sure that she appreciated it greatly. Looking forward to seeing you again. Having read some of your past posts to catch up...I want you to know that I will be praying for you about your upcoming appointment. Lv u...