Sunday, June 29, 2008

i apologize

I know it's been way too long since I've updated, however, I do promise to improve...we now have wireless internet thru verizon, so I don't have to go up to mom's to get online...just to print things.
I also apologize for being so slow at getting pictures on here...I might see what I can do in a little bit, I have to find my cable to connect my camera to the laptop, if I find it I will get you all some current Jocelyn pictures!!!!

Mike and I have been busy, we are taking Financial Peace University through our church. The program is Dave Ramsey's program, and I must say that it is really good. Due to the storms yesterday, New Pointe didn't have electricity today, so church and FPU were both canceled :(
This would have been week number three, but since it was canceled Mike and I came home to work on our budget during Jocelyn's nap that was way too short today!

Now Mike is playing with her and she is being fussy...I better go see what's happening...I'll try to get pictures up soon!

Don't give up on me yet, I promise to get back to updating regularly!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Hey, girl. I have been worried about you, but not even close to giving up. Still check daily. Glad to hear that you all are okay. lv...