Friday, July 4, 2008

the dedication

I've decided that since I am soo far behind on soo many pictures, I'm just going to feed you guys a few at a time. This was Jocelyn's dedication at New Pointe. Pastor Dwight Mason performed the ceremony and she is just TOO cute! The dress she is wearing was made by my good friend Rae Ann, who was my maid of honor in our wedding!









Now that I've figured out how to upload pictures directly from my camera, I'll try to get 4th of July pictures on here this weekend. I worked today until 1PM so we are going to get ready and head out to my aunt's for a cook-out...she has a pool, it should be a lot of fun...pictures to follow!

1 comment:

Missy said...

She looks so beautiful in that dress. I love the picture of her and Mike looking at each other. So precious. Hope to see you soon. Lv...