Sunday, October 26, 2008

new do

I decided that I needed a makeover, at least a hair makeover. As far as color goes, I have had virgin hair all my life. I was half afraid of color, and half afraid of my mom's reaction to color. However, it all went over much better than I had originally thought. I did not prepare any family, other than my brother, on my new look, and he's the one that was in the biggest amount of shock. I decided to lighten up and straighten out.


It's different, but it was well over due. I'm falling in love with it. Mike really likes it. I didn't get a straight permanent, as soon as I wash it, it will curl back up unless I straighten it. I have given it some thought, and I think I make straighten it a lot from here on out...I LOVE IT!


Here's a pic of the new do:


No comments: