Sunday, November 9, 2008

the weekend is over?

I had such a stressful week last week that I was really ready for a weekend off. However, with Marcy out, and I helping a lot with the schedule, it wasn't really the weekend that I was hoping for. However, I managed to keep enough staff on that I didn't have to go in this weekend. I was crazy, starting at 11PM Friday night when I recieved a call from a nurse, and then the afternoon shift was crazy on Saturday, but it all worked out with many prayers and many phone calls later. It just doesn't seem like it was a weekend. I couldn't take Monday off because there are too many people off, but I'm taking Tuesday, just because I still have to take off a day, and if I don't have some time to myself I'm probably going to lose my mind. I'm sure some others out there have felt the same way. This coming weekend should be better. I have a crop Friday night and Married Life Live on Saturday! I'm really looking forward to both. Feeling a little guilty for leaving Jocelyn with someone else two nights in a row, but it's time for a little break and some much needed adult time outside of work.
I hope to see some of you at MLL, and maybe some of you at the crop! I'm looking forward to getting a lot of work done on Friday in Jocelyn's scrapbook. I ordered some supplies from scrapsupply.com over the weekend and I'm really looking forward to those arriving, I had a lot of pictures in mind, and some festive fall photo ops that will be coming up for everything I ordered.
Too bad I don't have enough room in the apartment to leave scrapbook supplies out when I work on things at home. One day we will move out of this little apartment and I will have a craft room of my very own so that I don't have to pack up my creativity in the middle of a thought, but for now, I just have to deal with it.
Anyways, back to work tomorrow, and if I can make it through Monday, I get a day off...looking forard to sleeping in with my wonderful husband and daughter on Tuesday morning. It's not often that it happens with Mike working nights, but I'm glad to have those times when I can!

No comments: