Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Career Possibility

When I moved to the office for my receptionist position, I was told that there was a possibility to advance after my maternity leave into a business management position. If this happened, it would be totally cool...I would have a day job with nights and weekends off, only working holidays when I wanted to, which would be totally cool, especially with Jocelyn growing up, I would be with her and my husband in the evenings and on the weekends/holidays. Working afternoons makes it hard for Mike and I to have time together...especially now that we have a child, and I just want to be agreeable and make everything work the best that it can.
I'm just asking for prayer...I go to the doctor to get released tomorrow and I don't know when I'll find out one way or another about the job, but God is in control and I want His will in my life. I have turned it over to Him and all I can do is pray about it. If it is meant to be, God will make it possible, and I will follow him regardless of the outcome.

No comments: