Friday, April 18, 2008

WORK!

I go back to work on Monday...I didn't get the position that I was hoping for, but I'm still in the office and the hours work better with Jocelyn, she won't have to be left with a sitter very often. Even though the sitters are all family members, it's hard to leave her with people. Also, I'm not working a lot of hours in one day after the first two weeks or so, so I won't be away from her as long. It's hard to believe that she is already six months old, but this is about work so let me give you the details:
  • I'll be working 3-7 maybe 3-8 depending on what corporate says about it. That's Monday thru Friday.
  • Every Saturday 10-2. It was only going to be every other Saturday, but since It's only 4 hours I said I would work every Saturday.
  • They said that if I ever need an entire weekend off I just need to let them know in advance and they will work with me.
  • I still have to work out some details because that doesn't make me full time and I have to maintain a full time status for insurance purposes, which is a minimum of 32 hours.
  • I'll be working with our Human Resources manager from 3-4:30 and covering her maternity leave at the end of the year.
I know it's not what I was planning, but God is in control and if it is in His plan then it will all work out. I prayed for God's will and I am confident that God will take care of the little details along the way. God is in control. I got my hospital bill in the mail the other day and I only owe 41 dollars and some odd change. If that isn't enough to show people that God provides then I don't know what is, I had prayed and prayed about the bills and that was a true answer to prayer. Then I found out yesterday with the doctor that my insurance cover birth control in it's entirety, all I have to pay is my $15 co-pay for my doctor visit. Praise GOD!

1 comment:

Myranda said...

Ok...you said that Jocelyn is 6 months old...I am positive she isn't that old. Wasn't she just born in March?? I'm freaking out here because I haven't even seen her yet!!