Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Am I Ready?

OK, so...I have been introduced to the idea of stamping. I like the look and I think it's cool and versatile, but am I ready for that step? I don't know, I want to try, but I don't know that I'm ready for the investment.
Jenn, Mike's sister-in-law, made us a book for Jocelyn and one for our wedding pics, I'll have to take some pictures and put them up on here, but it will have to wait.
I have to be at work at noon tomorrow because I have to fill-in in the admissions office. I love being back at work, I like what I'm doing and I love dressing up! Anyway, it's getting late...Jocelyn is going to be ready to eat soon and then hopefully go back to sleep. More to come later in the week.
O, May 17th is national scrapbooking day just for those of you who don't know, so get those creative juices flowing!

No comments: