Saturday, May 24, 2008

antiquity pictures of jocelyn

I know I haven't posted pictures for a while and since some of you keep updated through this here are a few. I didn't stop by the apartment, so I will post the antiquity pictures for now and I'll get some more current ones on here soon. Jocelyn was six weeks old in these and now she's almost three months, so it's been a little while. She's so adorable! Everything is going good with all of us, but it's been a hectic day, I had to do two admissions at work and got off late, but I updated for all of you that read this.


Jocelyn's dedication is tomorrow, so that's going to be a family affair and then we are having a surprise birthday party for mom at grandma's. I can say that because she and dad and Landon are at the camper so she can't read this before then anyway!


Here are the pictures:


1 comment:

Missy said...

Awww...what a beautiful little doll baby! She is so precious. Can't wait to see her again. Thanks for posting the pics. I always enjoy everything you post. I am prayn for you. Lv...