Saturday, May 3, 2008

Married Life Live

So tonight we had MLL at the church. It was so much fun we laughed the whole time! It was great, and the food was good too. Too bad that the next one isn't for another 3 months :(

We were ringside for the big fight in the ring and everything was all decked out in boxing gear. I can't wait until the next one! I loved it, and it brought a new thought to mind. If we look at marriage as if we are "I" then we are going to clash constantly, because we are competing against our spouse, like they are our enemy. But if we look at marriage as if we are "one" then we will think as a team thinks, so we are teammates in our marriage and we are in the game together. Marriage is worth fighting for, and when we play as a team we use each others strengths to make things work.

It's late and I need to get to bed, but there are my thoughts of the night.

No comments: