Friday, May 2, 2008

13 hours!

Well you see...until our new business manager starts, I still have to work a long day on Fridays. Not as long as before I was on maternity leave, but I have to be there for at least 10 hours. Which it really isn't that bad, but tonight I was there until 9 pm, which is a long day when you consider the fact that I got there and started working at 8am! I'm almost caught up from being gone for 2 months...that's another reason I stayed so late. After I get caught up I shouldn't have to stay late too often. Which will be a relief being that I've stayed late nearly every night this week. And then today I had to go pick up lunch and then I came back and took bites of my lunch in between phone calls, so I didn't even really get a break. I hope to go in tomorrow at 8am, at least by 9am and I work until 2pm. Normally I go in at 10am on Saturdays, but like I said, I want to get caught up.

Tomorrow night is MLL (Married Life Live) at our church. It's like a date night for married couples and then there's a little bit to encourage your marriage, and dinner...a whole night of fun by the sounds of it...but this is our first time going to it, so we'll see. The title of it this month is "Fight Night". It's supposed to be about the bickering in marriages and how to keep the small things small.

Anyway, I have to go let Naomi's dog in, and then my kid and husband just got home, so I'm going to see them, and Mike and I are supposed to watch a movie tonight...if I can stay awake!

No comments: