Saturday, May 17, 2008

national scrapbooking day

That's right, today is the day that I've been looking forward to for quite some time now. I took the day of to honor the day and do nothing except work on my scrapbook. I had ordered a new cricut cartridge off of ebay called base font, and it came in the mail just in time for my day... so why am I blogging you might be asking yourself... well, it all comes down to unmotivated!

Mike took Jocelyn to his mom's or WalMart or somewhere and so that left me at home to work on my scrapbooks with NO INTERRUPTIONS. Now, if you are a scapper, then you probably are thinking that he is wonderful for doing that, especially if you have kids, and I greatly appreciate him for it...but I just can't bring myself to scrap in a house all alone! I did get a little bit done, but nothing like I was hoping for.

On top of all that, it's raining and so I can't even go take a walk or enjoy the day outside. Isn't it just grand to live in OHIO?

So now I think I'm going to try to get some work done in my book, and if that doesn't happen, there are always dishes to do as I wait and look forward to the chinese food that my husband is going to bring home with him tonight!!!

No comments: