Sunday, November 30, 2008

recap of the week

Last Saturday:
Watched Michigan lose to OSU :( So sad, but they haven't been playing all season so why should they start now? I was in my Michigan gear from head to toe and so was Jocelyn, but that didn't help them against OSU...next year is our year!

Last Sunday:
Mike worked so we watched church from home.

Monday:
I worked late and then played Guitar Hero World Tour with my brother...and his girlfriend!

Tuesday:
Had a work banquet in Rootstown, so I was out of the office and eating really good food and watching some great entertainment and ended up getting home super late. When I got home Mike and I played Guitar Hero at my brother's house while my brother and his girlfriend were making pumpkin rolls for Thanksgiving.

Wednesday:
Worked half a day so that I could come home and make sure we had everything finished before Thanksgiving. It was grandma's birthday and I hadn't got her anything so we went to Belden to get a Christmas gift out of the way and a new sweater for Jocelyn and found a little kiosk called Santa's Pen, they personalize ornaments while you wait... so we got grandma one with the names of her 4 great grandkids...the newest one is only a month old!

Thursday:
Thanksgiving! Lots of food! Ate lunch at grandma's then went to Mike's parent's house where one of his brother's was eating...spent a couple hours there...came back to my grandma's and had some leftovers...my favorite part of Thanksgiving is the leftovers! Then went home to bed early to get some rest before Black Friday!!!!

Friday AKA Black Friday!:
I was up at 1AM and went back to bed and got up at 2:30. Mike went with my brother to hit the sales in New Phila, so they took Jocelyn. I got up ate some cereal and went to Belden! Went to Aeropostale and the Disney store and then waited an hour in the cold at GameStop! But the good news is that I only have 2-3 people left to buy for and our Christmas shopping is DONE! I then proceeded to work at 7:30 directly from GameStop and worked until 3PM. I got off a little early because my cousins from Michigan were coming in and had actually just arrived before I got off work. Was up late and ended up sleeping at my grandma's house because I was too tired to walk home with Jocelyn!

Saturday(today):
Got up at 9AM because Mike made me...he said everyone else was up and if I was going to spend time with my family I better get up. We sat around had some breakfast, snacked and talked until we decided to go bowling, but first we needed lunch so grandma made up some burgers and hot dogs and we had lunch before heading off to the bowling alley. I bowled the worst ever, but beat Katie by 16 pins! Adam ended up winning which was a little surprising being he had 140 and Mike bowls on a league, way better than that, but he said he was taking it easy on us! It was a good day, ran to WalMart after that to get Jocelyn's new carseat and renew my Verizon plan, with a new Chocolate 3!!!!! Spent the rest of the afternoon transfering phone numbers and setting my phone up! Came home to put Jocelyn to sleep so Mike could get some rest before work and played some Guitar Hero World Tour...I finished the last level and so now I've unlocked some bonus songs...fun fun! Anyway, now I should get some rest, I didn't realize it was after midnight and tomorrow is another busy day!

No comments: