Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hump day in the first week of dieting...

I think I have done pretty good this week. I have been taking my lunch to work instead of ordering out and I've been taking healthy meals with me. I have gotten back into eating yogurt which I love when I have it on hand, and I'm trying not to overeat when I'm at home. I have started eating at least some form of breakfast before I go to work and I did the excercise bike last night, I haven't found my Billy Banks Tae Bo DVD, but I think I might look into pilates, simply because I've done some before and since I haven't worked out in a long time, it might be the easier option to start with, I can always build back up to Tae Bo after a few weeks, or months, but I feel that it would be better to start off with a lower impact workout for now.

Anyway, I'm not weighing in today, I am going to wait until Sunday, so that it is a full week for results so that I won't feel bad if it's not anything yet.

1 comment:

Missy said...

dieting is never easy and I am very proud of you. Sometimes taking the first step is the hardest. Keep up the good work...lv...