Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Extraction!

Well, I went to the dentist yesterday because I have been having severe tooth pain. I knew that I needed my wisdom teeth pulled, and I've know this since last year, however...I have been puttin it off, but now it is to the point that I can't stand it any longer! I am having all four wisdom teeth pulled on Friday afternoon and hope to be okay enough to be in the Warehouse on Sunday morning. I'm praying that all goes well, and I'm not worrying about the procedure. I will be out for it, which is a plus because I hate all the grinding sounds of a dentist office. I just thought I would let everyone know what was up!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Yikes...I had mine taken out years ago and it wasn't fun. I will pray for you. lv...

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)