Saturday, February 21, 2009

walking to birthdays gallore

Well tonight is Clayton's birthday party. He turns 7 Sunday and is having a bowling party tonight. I just called and reserved a lane for tonight for Mike and I. We don't bowl near as much as we used to, so maybe this will be a shocking night and I'll finally beat him! Yea I know, not in my lifetime, but I can think that I can beat him. We have been working on plans for Jocelyn's birthday party which is coming up on March 7th. We are getting her pictures taken on her actual birthday, March 6th, and this will include an updated family picture...hopefully. Lots of pink and purple, and of course a tiara for the little princess. Still trying to figure out what she's going to wear. She's starting to walk...doing really well now. I told her that she walks like a chimp because she takes little steps with her arms up in the air. It's funny to watch her. This morning Mike held up one finger and she mimicked it and put her pointer finger to his. Too cute and growing away! I'm going to have to take new pictures/videos and get them on here. Everyday there is something new, it's hard to believe a year has already past.

No comments: