Sunday, February 15, 2009

So I haven't posted in awhile. I didn't post the results of my weigh-in last week, so I thought I would let you know that last week I just maintained, no loss or gain....and this week was the same. I've been really bad lately with chocolate, cheesecake and brownies, so it's time to really tighten up this week. It's time to get serious...back to all the diet food!

I sat in on MSM and HSM this morning, I'm totally excited about working with the 8th grade girls in MSM. During HSM I actually had to lead a group this morning. One of the group leaders had to leave early and so Matt said that he was confident that I would do fine...I was not at all ready for that one. And to top it all off...the topic was sex. Not a bad topic, but when I was in school that was the silent word. We just didn't talk about it, so I still feel a little uncomfortable when talking about that topic. You could tell that it was a little uncomfortable. I had two girls and it's not always easy to talk about something that personal with a complete stranger. Needless to say, I survived and it's all good. Looking forward to next Sunday with the 8th grade girls...I'm psyched!

A little saddened knowing that this was the last week of XCELR8...it was a great series, who knows what will be next...no matter what it is...count me in! It's so good to know that we serve a God, a great BIG God, who loves us all unconditionally, no matter what we do. He's always there waiting for us to return to him. I'm so glad that I don't have to put on a mask or be someone else in order to come to God. I'll try to post again this week...maybe something with a little more thought involved.

No comments: