Tuesday, September 30, 2008

a life changing month

Well, as I've said before our church is doing the one month to live series right now and let me tell you, it has opened my eyes to a lot of things that I want to do and have never made the time to do. I've had the "Someday Syndrome". Every time something comes up that I would like to do, I turn around and say, "Someday I will do that." "Someday, when I have more money", "Someday, when my bills are paid off."

How many things have I skipped because I will do them "Someday"? I don't know, but what I do know is that it's going to change. I am going to take the time when opportunities arise to take advantage of them and actually do the things that I want to do.

On this weeks video the following question was asked:
"What are you doing in your life that ONLY GOD can do?"

This is an area in my life that I'm going to start working on. I want God to be able to work through me and in order for this to happen I am going to start listening, even when I think it's just the voice in my head talking. It's time that I start listening to my heart instead of second guessing myself.

No comments: