Saturday, October 18, 2008

crop till you drop

I went to my first crop over today. Mike worked last night, so I didn't get to spend the night, but I went about 10 this morning and scrapbooked until 8 this evening. So much fun and I really got a lot accomplished. I worked on pictures of Jocelyn all day, and had a ton of fun. It was nice to not have any interuptions all day. Well except for when Myranda made me move to a different table, and I had to move ALL of my stuff...it's ok Myranda, I still love you.

I guess this week will be full of journaling because that's all that is left to do on the pages, although I did do some journaling today as I worked. I feel it was a great success, now I just have to wait until next month for Myranda's crop and then I should be able to get a lot more done...I'm so ready.

If only I could calm down and get some sleep, I just can't adjust.

1 comment:

Myranda said...

I begged and begged your forgiveness and you are STILL holding a grudge. LOL!! I am so sorry! 8-)

I am praying for you. Call me anytime. Or email!