Saturday, October 11, 2008

a little bit of everything

What to post, what to post...

I had yesterday off and I went to the dentist. They want to extract all four of my wisdom teeth and fix three cavities. They say that's why I've been having the bad tooth aches and the ear aches too.

It's been one week since my doctor visit and I don't think I updated on that, but they said that I'll know in two weeks, so that should be a week from Monday. She said that if she finds any more pre-cancerous cells then we'll have to take the next step. I don't have any idea of what the step is, but before I left she said if I don't hear from her by letter or phone in two weeks, I'm supposed to call to check on it. Then she told me to pray for a letter and not a phone call. So, I've been praying for a letter for a week now and there hasn't been any news yet. She wanted to make sure that they look at it very carefully this time and don't miss anything.

This morning we went to New Pointe for the worship programming meeting. I'm so excited to get involved in the worship service. I've always had a passion for music, whether it's listening, singing, or performing back when I was in the school band. A lot of times I refer to music lyrics to express how I feel because when I'm having a hard time I usually turn to music. The songs just help to cheer me up and keep me going. It's hard to believe that I could be on stage singing for the worship services. If I don't get to sing on stage, I'll still praise God from my seat. I'm just always so moved during worship and I want to be a part of making that happen.

After that it was off to Red Lobster for lunch. Jocelyn sat in a high chair and ate her sweet potatoes and applesauce. She was distracted tho, watching a table of ladies. It was hard to get her to look away from them. If she was older that could lead to a problem being that so many people get upset when someone looks at them or watches them. But for now she's so cute that she can get away with it.

Tonight I am going to a card class, and I'm very excited about that because I've wanted to start making my own cards, but I just haven't gotten around to it. I need to work on my scrapbooks more but I haven't had time, no I haven't made time is more like it. That used to be my outlet, but I get so stressed anymore because I don't have room and Jocelyn gets into everything and then I have to put everything away so it doesn't get messed up. I can't wait until we get a bigger apartment so that I can have a craft room, or at least a craft corner/area. I'm not asking for much just a place to organize my stuff and be able to have a large work surface.

So that's all for now, I'll try to update again with pictures tomorrow or the first part of the week. Jocelyn is just growing so fast.

No comments: