Sunday, October 5, 2008

pumpkin pictures as promised

My little pumpkin and her daddy.

She had just woke up from the drive to the pumpkin patch.
Not co-operating at all. So precious...

Dad, I think I want this one!
Yep, I like this one...
Lost in the corn maze, had to take a picture, it was a kodak moment. She didn't like taking this one.

The fam at the pumpkin patch.
So there they are, just as I promised, a lovely fall day at the pumpkin patch. We did buy her the little pumpkin and she played with in the whole way home. It was just her size. So that was how we spent the afternoon on Saturday, it was a fun time, Abby came with us to help take the pictures and then she kept Jocelyn while we went to the movie last night.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Oh my goodness...she is getting so big! So good to see pictures of her again. Maybe I will actually get to see her(and you) sometime during the holidays. That would be great! lv...