Saturday, October 4, 2008

fireproof

So, to celebrate our one year anniversary we went to see Fireproof. Great movie, I strongly suggest it, very moving, you could her the sniffles throughout the theater during the movie. Also at the end, everyone was left sniffling and many of the audience members remained seated at the end pondering the ideas from the movie.
The movie was great and that's about all I can say for my evening. We didn't go out to eat since it was a late movie. We picked up Jocelyn and came home, and Mike is asleep...so much for our anniversary!

We went to NickaJack Farms today with Jocelyn and let her pick a pumpkin. We went on a hayride and got lost in a corn maze. Also got to pet some animals at the petting zoo. Pics of Jocelyn are to follow. I promise to have them up by tomorrow afternoon. I would do it right now but I'm not sure where the camera is. Jocelyn got a pumpkin that was just her size. So cute!

No comments: